- Please allow2- 4 weeks for delivery
- 3″H x 11.8″W x 15.7″L
- Available in 4 colors: Seafoam, Oyster, Celery & White.
- Microwaveable, Oven safe, Dishwasher safe
- Ships ground
- Free shipping within USA
- Please Contact Us in advance with any questions about your order. This item is not eligible for return
Spicy Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 2 LBS of cleaned Brussels sprouts
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Habanero pepper finely diced
- 3 TBSP Sesame seeds
- 4 TBSP Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese – shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Clean the Brussels sprouts by cutting off brown ends. Next, cut the sprouts in half. Place the cut sprouts in the Casa Mia baker. Drizzle the olive oil over the Brussels sprouts and mix. Sprinkle the sesame seeds, garlic and Habanero over the Brussels sprouts. Add salt and pepper. Next add the cup of shredded cheese to top it off. Insert into oven for 45-55 minutes until leaves are crispy. Serves 6.